It’s a super easy way to help alleviate many of the symptoms which come from leading a stressful life. Here’s a list of the main health benefits that you can expect when you practice this posture regularly.
- Calms your nervous system
- Brings fresh blood & lymph fluid into your abdomen & organs – very refreshing
- Relieves tension in lower back & sacrum
- Helpful for minor depression & anxiety
- Relaxes your adrenals
- Calms your mind
- Reduces swelling in your feet and legs
- Releases tension and stress from your legs – they will feel lighter
- Rests your heart as your feet are above the heart – reversing effects of gravity.
So I tried this and it actually felt great
One’s just laughing in the background
I’ve found my dream job
Cold showers are GOOD for you. They help keep skin and hair healthy.
Before it was launched, Twitter was almost called Friendstalker.
An agelast is a person who never laughs.
A slug’s blood is green.
In 2010. McDonald’s mistakenly packed and distributed 5000 Happy Meals with coloured…